A booklist for Prep students is available on this website.
As well as items on the booklist, Prep students will require the following:
- A school bag with name and address marked inside the opening flap. Please choose a bag that your child can manage to open, close and pack themselves. This is part of becoming independent and responsible for their own learning. Small bags with small openings are too hard to pack.
- A hat will be needed every day. Either a legionaries cap or a wide brimmed hat. School hats can be purchased from the uniform shop. Remember, all hats look identical, please make sure you name your child's hat BEFORE they wear it for the first time. If your child has no hat, they will not be allowed to go out to play.
- Shoes - sneakers are best. Your child will be putting shoes on and off at various times thoroughout the day so please keep in mind that they will need to be able to do this themselves. Children must have shoes to attend any activities at the main school.
- A plastic cup with a narrow handle - this will be hung on our 'cup tree' so children can access it easily.
- Lunch box and drink bottle or 'poppers' if you prefer. We have no room in our fridge for children's lunches, so please use an insulated lunch box with ice brick or frozen poppers.
- A library bag - at least 40cm x 45cm and clearly named on the outside. Library bags are available to purchase from the Uniform Shop.
- Spare clothes in a named plastic clip lock bag. These can be left her at school so that they are always available and don't take up too much room in their bag.