Thank you for considering Glass House Mountains State School for your child's education. An Enrolment Management Plan is now in place for our school . To check if your home address is within our catchment area, please visit: https://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap/
So that we can cater for your child and have all of the necessary information, all new enrolments to Glass House Mountains State School are required to have an interview with the Principal or Deputy Principal.
The following documents are required to be completed for enrolment:
- Current Proof of Residency at the address indicated on the Application for Enrolment form MUST be provided by way of one of each of the following:
- One Primary Source: a current rental/lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional contract of sale
- One Secondary Source: a utility bill (eg. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name.
- Application for Enrolment - this will need to be printed, completed and sent to the office with the Proof of Residency documents.
- State School Consent form - a paper copy is available via a link below if you wish to complete it with your child's enrolment. The State School Consent Form is also now online as part of the Consent Management portal in QParents. Once students are enrolled, parents registered for QParents can be sent an electronic copy to read and sign.
- Enrolment Agreement - this will need to be printed, completed and sent to the office with the Proof of Residency documents.
- Birth Certificate (child) - we will sight this and return to you
- Identification (parent) - Drivers' License or Current Passport. We will sight this and return to you.