Above you will find link to the booklists for 2022. These items can be purchased from:
- The School Locker (basic stationery items are available). May we suggest that parents sign up for an account before purchasing items as the school receives 2.5% from all sales made by our families.
- Parents may choose to source the items on their own. We ask that you purchase quality items as described (or similar) to ensure materials are sturdy and durable.
Should parents wish to purchase booklists items from The School Locker or Glasshouse Newsagency please contact the stores directly.
STUDENT RESOURCE SCHEME:
A Student Resource Scheme will also operate in 2022. An example of some items (but not limited to) that will be included in the SRS are:
· Reading Eggs Program
· Math Seeds
· Mini Whiteboards & Whiteboard Eraser
Detailed information, costs and a Student Resource Scheme Participation form will be sent home early in 2022. Once the Participation form has been signed and returned, parents will be invoiced for the amount of the Student Resource Scheme in each year level.
- Where a specific brand is mentioned we ask that parents try to purchase only this brand. We have found over the years that some brands last longer and work better than others.
- All items are to be clearly marked with the student's name
- All items are to be brought to school on the first day
- PLEASE ONLY PUT YOUR CHILD'S NAME ON THE BOOKS – DO NOT PUT THE CLASS AS THESE MAY NOT BE FINALISED UNTIL AFTER DAY 8, 2022