At Prep we have many small jobs that need to be done regularly. If you have a bit of time that you can spare either in Prep or at home to help us, it will give us the opportunity to spend more time working with your children.
We often need parent help with various aspects of our program. We need parents to work with children after week 5 -
- in our Perceptual Motor Programn our Perceptual Motor Program.
- in small target groups for language or maths activities.
- or with individual children on the computers.
- or if you have a skill like sewing, carpentry etc.
- keep an eye out for requests for help from time to time.
All volunteers (including parents who help in classes/excursion etc) working within an Education Queensland site, are now required to complete a yearly induction session. The session will cover such things as: Code of Conduct, Safety and Student Protection. Please contact the office to arrange a time with the Deputy Principal to under take the induction session.