For students the definition we use is - "Bullying is when someone deliberately hurts you on the inside or on the outside".
- The school encourages and maintains a climate of respect
- The school practices contribute to building a safe and supportive learning environment for all students
- The school curriculum develops life skills to nurture personal develop in an inclusive and equitable mannerhe school curriculum develops life skills to nurture personal develop in an inclusive and equitable manner
- The school has a well-publicised student management policy that is practised by all
- Each class has devised its own classroom rules
- the school has playground rules that are understoon and practised by all school members